Priority Tree Services provide amongst other tree care services, stump grinding, tree removal and tree pruning (sometimes referred to as tree lopping), as well as consultancy by qualified arborists within the North Sydney Council area.
North Sydney Council covers the following suburbs:
North Sydney Councils Tree Preservation Order allows for the following work to be carried out without consent or permission:
- Trees that are declared to be dead or dying as confirmed by an appropriately qualified arborist.
- Pruning deadwood from a tree
- Noxious weeds as prescribed by the Noxious Weeds Act, 1993 (except for large canopy species including Camphor laurel (Cinnamomum camphora); Coral Tree (Erythrina sp.) and Celtis (Celtis sp.).
- Trees or vegetation that are being maintained or removed by North Sydney Council staff (or their sub-contractors) on land under Council's ownership or care and control.
- Trees or vegetation that have been authorised to be removed or pruned pursuant to a Development Consent issued under the Act, but not prior to the issue of a Construction Certificate relating to that Development Consent
- Removal of tree with a height of less than 10m, a crown width less than 10m or a trunk circumference less than 1.5m measured 1m above ground level, except the following species which require to be less than 5metres in height; Port Jackson Fig (Ficus rubiginosa),Moreton Bay Fig (Ficus macrophylla), Sydney Red Gum (Angophora costata)
Please call us on (02) 9482 5353 or click book a quote here
Tree Preservation Order Exempt Species For North Sydney
- African olive Olea Africana
- Cocos Palms Syagrus romanzoffiana